What do the initials S.Y., bowling, and ‘are you kidding me!’ all have in common? They are synonymous with Stephanie Yount, JangoMail’s Customer Service Representative!
1. What is your position at JangoMail?
Customer Service Representative
Since May 8th, 2013
3. How do you use JangoMail personally?
For system testing, customer sending, and automation.
4. What do you like best about working for JangoMail?
The customers I work with on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. The team here is also great!
The customer support. The fact that we hide nothing, we are upfront about everything, and we offer all of our features at no extra cost! We also offer a full-featured free trial!
6. What is your educational background or what experience led you here?
I have worked with the general public since my first job at Krogers grocery store. The majority of my experience, however, has been working with children at a local daycare.
7. What is your favorite hobby / pastime?
Other than playing with my kids, I enjoy bowling and playing cards.
Watching T.V. at night to relax!
9. What is one random fact people don’t know about you?
I graduated High School without ever going to kindergarten or 11th grade! 🙂
“What the crap?!?”, “It’s/that’s/you’re a HOT MESS!”, and “Are you freakin’ kidding me?”
11. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself?
I have two children, a boy and a girl that are 16 months apart. We all have the same initials, S.Y. 🙂