View each email to each recipient at the “handshake” level between our sending server and the recipient IP. Users can see SMTP logs without requesting help from JangoMail support.
Need to get super granular? Try JangoMail’s Super Reporting interface – one of the most advanced reporting modules in the email marketing industry.
In addition to standard metrics such as opens, clicks, unsubscribes, bounces, forwards, and conversions per campaign, the Super Reporting functionality includes (down to the per-recipient level):
- Deliverability Reports by domain
- Unlimited Search Criteria
- AJAX-based reporting with statistics that update right before your eyes
- Visual Reporting Analysis (detailed charts and graphs)
- Hard-to-Find Metrics (complaints and “mailbox-full” messages per campaign)
- Ability to self-assess deliverability by viewing SMTP log file for any recipient
- Hour-by-Hour or Day-by-Day, Time-based reports for opens/clicks/unsubscribes/bounces/page views
- One, All-Inclusive Recipient Action Summary showing whether each recipient opened/clicked/unsubscribed/bounced/forwarded
- SMTP Bounce Code reflected on Bounces
- Start-to-Finish Processing Log for each campaign
- Click tracking broken down by HTML clicks vs. plain text clicks
- Transparency in Deliverability via SMTP logs to confirm message acceptance
- IP Transparency to view individual server/IP addresses in a campaign