Inside Sales Representative
JangoMail is a provider of email deployment solutions for businesses around the world. Our email sending engines power customer interactions for thousands of companies.
We have an immediate opening for a motivated and experienced sales professional to sell our email solutions. We are looking for top notch performers who are not afraid of making calls to businesses. Experience with technology or software sales is a definite plus. We provide sales leads and training. We offer a salary in the $40,000 range plus a generous commission plan.
As a Sales Representative, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Prospect for new business by calling leads and identified prospects.
- Identify qualified prospects and identify key decision makers and influencers.
- Maintain accurate prospect contact history in our CRM.
- Learn, understand, and apply our services, platform, and value proposition.
Qualifications include the following:
- 2 years’ experience in sales with demonstrated success.
- Experience in tele-sales, especially related to software and technology.
- Ability to relate to people and represent the company with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to make a polished sales presentation in-person or by telephone.
Please send your résumé to email@example.com
JangoMail is based in the southern part of Dayton. JangoMail is an equal opportunity employer.